Monday 12 August 2013

HELLOOOO!

I just felt like updating as I haven't for a while :)

Hoping you guys are all okay?

My DJ stuff is being really annoying and keeps shutting down on me :(
I think it's just the software, but most likely to be me being very stupid haha

I have gotten to the point where I am fed up of having kit that is consistently under performing, and I really want to have something that will actually work and allow me to DJ without a lot of hassle and blah blah blah.

I haven't properly DJ'ed in aaaaaages and I'm desperate to!! Drives me crazy!!!

However I still think that getting a new mixer will be very good for me to develop, so I will be looking on the market for a new mixer :)

If anybody has any ideas for a good mixer, that goes with Traktor 2.6 without all the hassle I have had with the RMX2 which is in the £450-£500 range, please let me know?

Thanks for keeping up with my music,

SDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment